Ray has a 30 year record of public speaking and writing economic, political and financial reports.
- Ray served on President Reagan’s “White House Conference on Small Business”
- In 1986, The New York Times extensively quoted his Economic Report in a front page article.
- Since 1985 Ray’s reports have been quoted in dozens of newspapers, professional journals and magazines. His work appeared in the Boston Globe, Standard & Poor’s Pension Reporter, The Chicago Sun Times, USA Today, Nations Business, The Wall Street Journal and many other media outlets.
- Ray has been interviewed on radio & television from NYC to Boston.
- Ray has served on the Boards of Directors for public and private companies as well as for profit and non-profit organizations.
- Ray served the Governors Advisory Committee in the State of Massachusetts.
- Equities Magazine recognized Mr. Mullaney as, “a veteran investment advisor with a distinguished record of stock market forecasting and forensic accounting”.
- In July of 2000 Ray presented research findings on accounting improprieties of two of America’s leading public companies to the Senior Counsel of the Securities Exchange Commission in Washington, DC.
- In 2005, Ray was given the “Most Distinguished Alumni” from the Graduate School he attended, Stony Brook University.
- Ray recently completed (June 2015) a cautionary report entitled: “Strategic Options for the US Economy; Time & Money are Running Out”.
Ray and his wife of 37 years live in Bridgeport, Connecticut. They also have a summer home in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. Ray has offices in both states and divides his time between both RI & CT. Ray & Kim have three adult children and two grandchildren.
Ray will provide your group with an enlightening and unforgettable presentation.
Call today for more information.